Shatta Wale replies his mother on the rent issue, wàrn crîtics to stay away from his family issues

Shatta Wale replies his mother on the rent issue, wàrn crîtics to stay away from his family issues

Shapiro Acid
0

 




Shatta Wale replies his mother on the rent issue, wàrn crîtics to stay away from his family issues.

Last week, a new pop up about Shatta Wale's Mother who is begging the people to help her because she have been sack from the house Shatta Wale bought for her.

The furthest down the line VIP to join the asking binge is Shatta Wale's mom asserting the dancehall artiste has dismissed her sobs for help to pay her lease.

As per reports made on HotFM, Madame Elsie Avemegah, mother of Shatta Wale, is by and by destitute after her ousting from her East Legon home. Shatta Mama, as prominently known, has sent a genuine enticement for Ghanaians to move forward and fill her child's shoes since he has chosen to leave her.

"Indeed, I have been removed from the East Legon loft Shatta Wale got for me. Very nearly fourteen days no, I've no place to remain. I'm as of now destitute. All endeavors to arrive at Shatta Wale to settle the obligations the landowner claims I'm owing has been fruitless."

It tends to be reviewed that word on the roads has it that the Shatta Wale had purchased a house for his mom. Yet, this advancement has uncovered that the house was an impermanent proprietorship game plan.

"Since my child isn't assisting me, I with willing kindly allure for people in general to assist me with leasing another condo. They can either give me cash to lease or gift me a condo. I just need a spot to call home. The humiliation is excessively," Shatta Wale's mom begged.

Now Shatta Wale have finally come out to address the whole issues. According to Him, He's telling Ghanaian not to talking about his family issues again. And according to how he was talking, he said he won't take it easy with anyone who talk about Him again.......

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !