To survive, I slept with married guys - Akuapem Poloo confesses

To survive, I slept with married guys - Akuapem Poloo confesses

Shapiro Acid
0


Controversial Rosemond Brown, known in the showbiz industry as Akuapem Poloo, a young Ghanaian actress, has confessed that she formerly had to sleep with married guys in order to survive in Accra.

"I've gone through a lot," she says. I had to sleep with other people's husbands, which I hated doing but had no choice. Because they are the only ones who can assist me", Akuapem Poloo disclosed According to the actress, she did so since she had a baby staying with her mother to care for.

"When my baby was six months old, my mum took him and advised me to return to Accra to restart my life. So I returned and began working as a salesperson, actress, and model in music videos, among other things.

"Imagine leaving my six-month-old daughter, it was stressful," Akuapem Poloo told BRYT TV in an interview that MyNewsGH.com watched. She also revealed that some of the women she dated's husband cursed her at one time.

"I've been through so much that the spouses of the ladies I dated had to curse me. But after I grew awakened and began acting, as well as meeting my new guy, I stopped," she continued.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !