Critics, say Nana Ama McBrown: I'm relieved to be moving on and I have no regrets.

Critics, say Nana Ama McBrown: I'm relieved to be moving on and I have no regrets.

Kal-El🤴
0

 

In a recent interview, Nana Ama Mcbrown expressed her delight about leaving Despite media in response to the accusations she is receiving from former coworkers.

On Tuesday, March 3 2023, Mcbrown told Johnnie Beresford Hughes, anchor of 3FM's Sunrise, that it is common for people to criticize her and added that she enjoys it.

She went on to add that she had no regrets and would not let anyone's view influence her choices.

"I worked hard to make my smile memorable. I earned my place here by working for it. I won't allow anyone's judgment of each action I do to invalidate my movement. I can assure you that I have no worries at all. Moving on to the next level that God is guiding me to makes me incredibly joyful. She emphasized, "I have no regrets, I have not harmed anyone, and I'm still developing who I am.

On Monday, March 13, 2023, Nana Ama McBrown switched from hosting United Showbiz on UTV owned by Despite Media to Onua TV. She was greeted with a gracious ceremony fit for a king by Media General.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !