My 100 cedis contribution to the National Cathedral saved my son's life, according to the donor

My 100 cedis contribution to the National Cathedral saved my son's life, according to the donor

Shapiro Acid
0


A donor to the National Cathedral of Ghana project believes that his contribution saved his son's life. "I heard to Rev Dr Joyce Aryee on Oman FM speaking about the importance of Ghana's National Cathedral," said donor Alexander Nii Kai Addison on the Cathedral's social media pages. I was moved and supported with a GHC100.00 donation

“A few days later, my kid was attacked by armed robbers at gunpoint. My son was saved, thanks be to God. "I feel my GHC100.00 contribution to this project saved my son's life," the testimony continued.


Due to a lack of funds, the Cathedral project is now on hold. It was the subject of intense debate throughout 2022 after a politician charged the Board of Trustees and secretariat of financial irregularities and breaches of corporate governance.


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !