Kyiri Abosom asks Delay to be his third wife and promises her that they will never be in need.
Delay has been aggressively pursued by Osofo Kyiri Abosom to become his third bride;
The founder of Life Assembly Worship Centre asserted during an interview that there is nothing wrong with a pastor having a child outside of his or her marriage.Osofo Kyiri Abosom announced to his congregation a few weeks ago that he had welcomed a new child outside of marriage at a church service. He disclosed the information to make it clear that his marriage to his wife was over.
So, are you saying that I cannot give birth outside of marriage because I am a pastor? He asked, defending his actions on the Delay show. Just what are you saying? We're going to have a baby, and there's nothing wrong with that if you're interested. Delay, the host, then inquired about Kyiri Abosom's request for her to become his third wife, to which she gave her yes answer. Have you given me a place on your list, then? If you come to me, I will welcome you with open arms, he said in response to Delay's question.
So, am I going to be your third wife? The host continued, and the godly man answered,
"You will, in fact, be the third wife, and your duties will change.You will represent the church by promoting it ".
So you'll also take good care of me, right? Delay enquired, and Kyiri Abosom responded "What are you referring to? You shouldn't lack anything as a woman. Not when I'm watching. I'm Kwabena Sika, also known as Kwabena money."

