Shatta Wale, also known as Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr., is a well-known reggae and dancehall performer in Ghana. Mr. Charles Mensah and Madam Elsie gave birth to Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr. in Accra, Ghana, on October 17, 1984. Shatta began making music in his early years of secondary education. After graduating from high school, he immediately changed his name to Bandana and went on to achieve success in the music business. Even so, he made the trip to Jamaica to study dancehall music. Shatta Wale developed a love for music while still in junior high. He did not, however, leave school early like some musicians do. However, his father and he had a strained relationship as a result of his passion for music. He left the house as a result and decided to live on the streets.
Dancehall artist Shatta Wale is upset by some remarks made about him by his coworker Sarkodie. He was responding to remarks made by the latter on a prior podcast that was hosted by MacG, a well-known DJ from South Africa. Sarkodie's remarks in that interview, in the opinion of some of his fans and the general public, made him appear to be mentally unstable, which is unfortunate, says Shatta Wale. He ought not to have said that. People think I lead a crazy lifestyle, according to this perception. Therefore, if a colleague like mine spoke like way, someone would believe Shatta is insane, he stated in an interview with DayBreakHitz on Hitz FM on Thursday, July 14. This comes after the rapper from "Rollies and Cigars" discussed his friendship with Shatta Wale on MacG's Podcast And Chill. Sometimes when we're talking on the phone, he'll be on the radio the next day shouting, "F Sark," We don't always understand it, but I believe he gave the music business some vigor and attention, according to the head of Sarkcess Music.Shatta Wale, who thinks Sarkodie doesn't know what he is about, took issue with these remarks. He claimed that he may potentially publicly criticize Sarkodie, which would harm both his reputation and the brand he has built for himself. I have sat with you and spoken to you in business languages. I've phoned you about proposals I've had because I thought we could at least make something out of the data we have. However, if you must speak in this manner, do it clearly. He could have stated, "Shatta has talked to me about something, and because I haven't decided, sometimes he feels like I'm not ready, so you know, he goes on social media.'" Andy Dosty was assured by Shatta Wale, "I will comprehend.
The singer of "On God" claimed that he simply wanted to work together to make money in those situations when he talked business possibilities with his partner. Shatta Wale claimed that his only goal for himself and other musicians is to collaborate in order to advance their companies and musical careers, among other things, just like foreigners do.
.png)