Kizz Daniel, a musician from Nigeria, has apologized to his followers and Tanzania's pipo and has promised to perform for free. Kizz Daniel was supposed to play during Tanzania's Summer Amplified Show, however he was unable to do so due to "circumstances wey pass im power." I'm sorry to the fans of Di. None of this was done on purpose; I genuinely like my work and, in particular, love to perform. I did not intend to offend the fans in any way, I assure you.
"I'd like to act. I came to Tanzania to perform, but due to factors beyond my control, we were unable to make that happen. I hope that the Tanzanian di pipo would accept my sincere apologies and give me another chance to put on a decent performance. Di well-known Buga singer promises to perform a free show this Friday to make up for everything that happened.
"The show goes on regardless of the stories, news, and publicity out there."
"We didn't agree to put on a show this Friday, and there won't be a free show," Kizz Daniel remarked.
On Monday, information about and video of Kizz Daniel's detention flooded social media. Fans who had come to attend the performance of the Nigerian singer started to disrupt the venue as they couldn't see the performer.
This is what prompts the Summer Amplified Show organizers in Tanzania to call the police to the scene.
Kizz Daniel: What happened?
Kizz Daniel using his Instagram handle, KIZZDANIEL
Kizz Daniel gave a press conference on Tuesday evening to explain his side of the situation.
The well-known Buga hitmaker claims that I was contacted by an agency back home to perform for Tanzania on July 7.
"E go just dey great to pop in and say hi to my Tanzania pipo," the speaker said. "I presume dey Uganda on di 6th, so I feel alright well."
On the 7th of August, I will depart from Uganda for Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and the agency tells me that the promoter of the Tanzania event has already booked one connecting ticket for me.
Kizz claims that he leaves the hotel at six in the morning for the airport, but sadly, the airline for Uganda delays the flight by an hour. When they arrive in Kenya, their connecting aircraft to Dar es Salaam has already taken off. So we let the show's organizer know what's going on and ask whether we can still make it to the show because we're leaving for Nairobi at 12 o'clock. Di event organisers guarantee to book the earliest flight to Dar es Salaam, but Kizz Daniel claims to have waited more than eight hours at the Nairobi airport. We board a plane at 8:45 p.m., fly directly to Dar es Salaam, and arrive there sometime after midnight.
What is known about Kizz Daniel's 'arrest' in Tanzania for the Kenya election results live updates on August 8, 2022?
Two hours have passed.
When they arrive in Dar es Salaam, according to Kizz Daniel, they discover that the airline forgot their luggage and some supplies for Kenya.
They let the airline and the show know that their suitcases will be delivered.
And by the time I send my band to the location for the concert to conduct a sound check, the furious audience members had already chased them out.
Disappointing news made me stop looking for clothes for the presentation as I called Tanzanian stylists.
Additionally, Kizz explains how some unresolved difficulties between the promoter and the agency back home also contribute to delays. However, the fans had already grown frustrated by the time dem decide to continue the event. I'm told to stay back for my own safety, they counsel. According to Nigerian graffiti artists, the police were eventually called to investigate a murder. Police, according to e, didn't make an arrest of me, but they did ask to speak with me about destroying property.

