My wife made a suicide threat if I did not leave Ghana. - Ghanaian living in South Africa

My wife made a suicide threat if I did not leave Ghana. - Ghanaian living in South Africa

Shapiro Acid
0

Abraham Acheampong, a Ghanaian living in South Africa, has disclosed that after his unpleasant stay in Asia, his wife threatened to kill herself if he did not leave the country. Mr. Acheampong stated during an interview with DJ Nyaami on SVTV Africa that he made the terrible decision to return home following his experiences in Thailand and Malaysia. But because of the humiliation, his wife threatened to poison herself. His wife thought it would be shameful to return home with nothing to settle. Abraham arrived in Ghana as a result, refusing to return to his family.

"I stayed with a friend in Techiman for a bit since I was too shy to go back home. I called my wife to let her know I was in Ghana and would be returning shortly, but she threatened to commit suicide if I came. My in-laws told me to stay put and they would assist me in relocating to another nation. I spent six months there before hiring another "connection man" to take me to South Africa," he recalled. Speaking about his experience overseas, Abraham stated that he was disappointed by a travel agent. Me Acheampong said he was traveling to Thailand but had to stop in Malaysia to get a visa. He claimed that West Africans were turned away from Thailand because authorities believed many of them to be drug traffickers.

"We were also refused admission, although the refusal was mainly for Nigerians; some Nigerians were using Ghanaian passports. They frequently carry Ghanaian passports. They are damaging Ghana's reputation overseas. I made the decision to go back to Malaysia, but I was out of money and unable to call Ghana internationally from Myanmar. I spent two weeks sleeping in the Myanmar airport while I awaited money to purchase a ticket to Malaysia. For a visa, I had to change the date on the plane ticket, Mr. Acheampong claimed on Daily Hustle Worldwide. Abraham remarked that there weren't many employment accessible in Malaysia for foreigners. Some Ghanaians have remained there for more than 20 years without finding decent, well-paying work. He decided to go back to Ghana as a result.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !