Efia Odo has decided that moving forward, no photos or videos she takes while spending time with Shatta Wale will be allowed online.Some of the instances from their hangouts that have been recorded online show how well-connected Shatta Wale and Efia Odo are.
Online users have frequently seen pictures of them hanging out in Shatta Wale's studio, apartment, or recordings of what appear to be private moments.
It's interesting to note that these images and videos reappear whenever Efia Odo trends on social media, particularly on Twitter.The trolls who are attacking the actress are getting more aggressive thanks to the photographs.Efia Odo, who seemed upset by these events, has sworn never to hang out with Shatta Wale and share photos of their time together online.
She explained why in an interview with Pulse that GhanaWeb watched, stating that,
"I never will write about hanging out with Shatta Wale. Just take a look at the shame. I'm being sought out for everything I did with Shatta Wale in the public eye. Because it will come back to bite me in the butt, I will be more selective about who I spend around with and what I post. Shatta Wale and Efia Odo's alleged romance and breakup.
Because of their close friendship, there have been rumors that Efia Odo and Shatta Wale are having an illicit relationship.
Efia Odo always asserts that these two are nothing more than just friends, despite the several occasions in which they have been seen together in a lewd setting.
Up until their breakup sometime in 2020, Efia Odo and Shatta Wale enjoyed a wonderful relationship.
These followed allegations that Efia Odo's business partner had been hijacked by Shatta Wale.
By: Maxwell

