At his wife's prayers, Moses OK came back to life.

At his wife's prayers, Moses OK came back to life.

0

 

According to gospel artist Moses Osei Kwarteng, also known as Moses OK, he purportedly died earlier but was able to resurrect himself thanks to his wife's prayers.

The Kakra Kakra singer claimed Thursday during an appearance on Adom FM's Work and Happiness program that God wanted to give him a sign.

Everything was going well the morning he woke up with his wife, he said, but he ultimately chose to return to bed after holding a brief devotion.He claimed that following that, all he remembered was him "shouting and going off."

Moses Ok described what his wife had said to him after he had awoken, saying, "She said she heard me shouting from the bedroom, but she believed I was joking.

I was experiencing spasms and shock as she returned to the bedroom, and froth began to come out of my lips. As she was at a loss for what to do, she made the decision to pray. Even though my wife felt it was becoming worse, she kept praying for a long time. She awakened me up by calling my name three times in a row.

"I didn't know where I was when I woke up. I wasn't ill that day, but I felt fine once I realized I was under my wife's care. You might not know when. I don't pay any attention to the devil; God was speaking to me, he said.

By: Maxwell 

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !