Kaywa loses his mum on his birthday

Kaywa loses his mum on his birthday

0

 


David Kojo Kyei, also known as Kaywa, is a celebrated music artist from Ghana who recently lost his mother.

"Rest in perfect peace mom you chose the day you gave birth to me to go," the Highly-Spiritual music boss wrote in a post on his Instagram on Friday to convey the sad news.

"You're the reason I'm here, so I wish my loved ones would publish you rather than me. It really is your day, he said.

"I'm sincerely appreciative...I adore you," he continued.


The ordained man of God's friends and supporters, who expressed their sorrow on social media in response to the matricah's death, were shocked to learn of the news.

By: Maxwell 

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !