I groomed about 90% of the YouTube stars but they’re now disrespectful after I helped them to make it – Lilwin fires

I groomed about 90% of the YouTube stars but they’re now disrespectful after I helped them to make it – Lilwin fires

Qwami Hero
0

 


Kojo Nkansah Lilwn, a musician, businessman, and Kumawood star, has boasted that he groomed roughly 90% of the now-pious YouTube stars. Talking in a short meeting with Aboro, Lilwin mourned over the way that practically every one individuals he tutored to become stars have now transformed into his nemeses. As guaranteed by the screen God, even Dr Likee's chief (Okodie GH) went through his camp before he turned into a star and began working with other honor winning entertainers and entertainers. Lilwin asserts that despite being at the height of their careers and earning a lot of money, this group of people will continue to suffer throughout their lives due to their lack of gratitude. This isn't whenever Lilwin first has tossed aberrant shots at Dr Likee and his group. The well-known star of Kumawood has always described Dr. Likee and his associates as subpar actors and actresses.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !