“I would have cost around €1Billion in today’s transfer market” – Okocha

“I would have cost around €1Billion in today’s transfer market” – Okocha

Qwami Hero
0

 



Jay-Jay Okocha, a legend in Nigerian football, stated that if he were still playing, his market value would have been around €1 billion. As per him, his great spilling abilities would make him a hot cake which each club would need to sign and thus, soar his worth.Talking with Hurriyet on the rear of Chelsea marking Benfica midfielder Enzo Fernandez for €106 million, Jay Okocha said he would be somewhat overrated than that. " Perhaps I billion ought to have been paid for me. They paid €106 million for their guarded midfielder. I would have cost approximately 150 million euros. I would have earned more for my dribbles and assists.



One of his generation's best dribblers, Jay-Jay Okocha was widely regarded. However, he was acquired by Paris Saint-Germain for the record-breaking sum of €14 million in 1998.

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !